Ch.11 The Aftermath if the Great Fall , Part III

 Another Mountain 

I saw that the idolatry wasn’t only towards the “ministers” on the Mountain of Media - for I saw actors, performers, entertainers, TV and internet personalities - from “Christian” TV shows… “Christian movies” - how deeply and dangerously the Body of Christ had been seduced almost into a false utopia through the Mountain of Arts and “Entertainment”- which had also now fallen with a crash!


{The Lord will thoroughly purge by fire, this Mountain of  Media that is being built in His House and in doing so, He will sift and bring down all seven mountains: Because they are in reality, one and the same! See The Great American Dream Machine Part II} 


And again I thought about a house of cards: where “all that is needed is for just one card to be knocked slightly or misplaced - and the entire house comes down. And so it was with the destruction of these pyramids - the downfall of those “ministers”, would begin with the downfall of just one…” see Ch.1


*** The God Complex

noun, Psychology. a conviction that one is infallible, merits special attention and privileges not enjoyed by other people, and can achieve anything one wants: a nonclinical name for narcissistic personality disorder.Compare superiority complex ( def ).
source: Dictionary . com


I saw so many of the ministers that had become mega-stars on these Mountains: Besides deliverance ministers, there were those calling themselves apostles and prophets, pastors of mega churches, “generals”…great revivalists, proponents of unity…leaders, pioneers, warriors, “anointed ones”….  “chosen ones”…

These were the voices and the faces on the millions of screens I had seen: (see Link #1 ~The Mountain of Media)

Then from the mountain of Arts and Entertainment: actors, singers, performers, directors, writers, TV personalities… 


I saw so many - from so many different Mountains, who now lay in shock…stunned…some of them paralyzed. 


An Army Unto Revival 

Many of these mentioned, had been on the pinnacles of these mountains for so long…elevated and idolized…that they had lost sight of their own mortality! Many I believe, had almost taken leave of their senses! They were sick - staggering - appearing as though intoxicated, because of something I heard called “The God Complex”*** 

It was because of this, that they had been broken - almost smashed to pieces - at the crash back to reality, at the fall of these mountains: And I now saw such guilt…shame…confusion…anger - and FEAR. And once again the Holy Spirit moved powerfully through his Evangelists from the Olive Press - who were still working to rescue people in the midst of the debris. I hadn’t noticed it before, but each one carried with them everywhere - in something that looked like  small golden 

censors - the Blood of Jesus Christ. (Hebrews 10:19-22, 1Peter 1:2)


They now began to sprinkle this blood (which was mixed with the incense of the prayers of the Saints) over these fallen ones; and the guilt, shame, anger and fear began to dissipate. 

The next thing saw, was them - still in a highly weakened state -  also being carried down the mountain. The mercy of God..! I knew  somehow that for these Evangelists, this was a race against time…I heard clocks ticking…I felt urgency: 

That was when I saw…I realized that right alongside the evangelists - also working hard among the debris, to take advantage of the situation - was the demonic.


Other Mountains in the Church

Also crashing down, next to and directly connected to the Mountain of Arts and Entertainment was the Mountain of Religion: I saw how intertwined these two mountains had somehow become: I saw not only New Age and  Occult belief systems intertwined here, but also religions (cults) which had had the audacity to pose as orthodox Christian, through and because of the work of the Arts and Entertainment mountain: specifically I saw Mormons (LDS) and Roman Catholic mystics: I saw how many Christians and non Christians alike, had been slowly - subtly sucked in to these religions through the Mountain of Entertainment - and this was not just immature or nominal Christians. Those who were mature, on fire for the Lord, but had been deceived by the false doctrine of Dominionism. Now instead of preaching His Gospel, they were working for “His Kingdom” to come, through taking the seven mountains of influence, and as a result had been hopelessly taken in by the serpentine seduction coming from this particular mountain.

Just like the Mountain of Media, I saw that much good had also come from the Mountain of Arts and Entertainment…and I saw faithful servants who had maintained with integrity, their testimony of Jesus Christ, step off it with ease at its collapse. But more then anything else, I saw the same shock, the confusion, the fear and shame as before - So much DISTRACTION I saw had been coming from both Mountains: But then, how WILLING the Saints were to be distracted…

Again I saw the Evangelists of the Lord come running - and again I heard the repentance! Again, many of them were so shockingly weakened - humbled actually - in the fall, that they were literally being carried down from the rubble to the Narrow Way, by these Evangelists - and having been received by the One who is the Gate (John 10) and the Way (John 14), they entered in through the Cross and were delivered over to the care of Pastors, Teachers and the other Saints in Light.


I noticed that more and more Evangelists were emerging from the eye of the needle - they ran straight toward the rubble of the mountains and began pulling people out from under it - and I realized I was looking at the beginnings of a full scale awakening!


Deathbed repentance on the mountain of media.

“And even then, there will be some who will not let go: So great is their love of worldly power and treasure - and so powerful the deception that, rather then repent and let it go, they will serve the enemy, still believing they are serving Me.” 

(From the Great American Dream Machine Part II ~ see link #1)


James 5:1-6

Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you. 

Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. 

Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days. 

Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of theLord of hosts. 

You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence.You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. 

You have condemned and murdered the righteous person. He does not resist you.


(Refer back to Ch.1)

Again I was reminded: the crash of the Mountain didn’t just silence voices…it exposed sin, lies and deception:

There were many upon the crash of this mountain that had been both unable and unwilling to arise and repent: Leaders of billion dollar ministries - who had, at the expense of the Church, and under the guise of the title “non profit” - been living billion dollar lives. They had stood for years - decades - spewing out poison, on the pinnacle of the Mountain of Media - 

They had lied, cheated, stolen, manipulated, bullied, those under them; 

they had abused, threatened and attempted to sabotage those who had dared to stand up to them;

and in doing so, they had blasphemed the Name of the Lord over and over, from the pinnacle of the Media Mountain, under the strong delusion that they had actually been serving Him - and with the entire world looking on…

These now lay in what I saw to be a sickened, deathbed state - Because in spite of their rebellion, pride and greed, the Lord was still not willing that they perish! He had crushed them - but not completely:

I knew that time was short for them. 


“…I have given them time to repent. But now a day of reckoning (from them) - and of recompense (for My Righteous ones) is coming.” From A Nation Under God…” link #2


Many of the Evangelists who had come through the Olive Press were now clambering over the rubble to also reach them! And at last I heard repentance - deathbed repentance…


Lamentations 3

19  Remember my affliction and my wanderings, the wormwood and the gall!

20  My soul continually remembers it and is bowed down within me.

21  But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope:

22  The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;

23  they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

24  “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,

“therefore I will hope in him.”


As these fallen ones (snatched like burning branches from the fire) closed their eyes for the final time, I saw their wealth…millions…billions of dollars worth…shocking amounts of gold, silver and precious minerals, etc, now come pouring out from these “ministries” 

{Provision of all kinds was now pouring almost uncontrollably out of these fallen places and into the laps of the servants of the Lord…to those who had sought first His Kingdom and His Righteousness} from link #2 ~ A Nation Under God…”


The Greed of the Compromised 

“Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. 

Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire.”

I gasped with horror as I saw people who were not part of the Remnant from the Narrow Way - who had not come through the Olive Press, but had been watching from the sidelines -  rush to grab what was pouring out. I heard voices from the Evangelists and Remnant around me shouting “It’s accursed! Don’t Hold On To It!!!”

I saw this gold and these diamonds turn to mold, mildew and dust in the hands of those who had grabbed them. 

At that point a tremendous fear and reverence of the LORD hit the Church - in every quarter. People trembled - and I saw now, that nobody was accepting this “transfer of wealth” who had not already fallen to their knees, through the refining of the Narrow Way - the Great Olive Press: I saw many Annias and Sapphira moments; these are moments that I don’t want to write about. It is enough for the reader to know that they happened - and to be warned…

 {“…the righteous? Those who will not hold on - but will sacrificially pour out WHATEVER I place in their hands, for the Gospel of My Kingdom.” See: 1Timothy 6:6-12}

…Because to hold on to it…see Acts 8: 


I kept noticing the same people were exiting the Olive Press - and then at intervals re-entering again. And I realized that truly in the time of the end…all the way through to the end…the Church would never really leave the Olive Press. Many of the Evangelists were going in and out continually…some of the Pastors never left it! And it never left us!


“I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see. Revelation 3:18


{So, every now and again and at intervals I would see the Lord drop something like a pebble into the heart of the USA, causing the nation to shake all over again- and more fire would fall, scattering his Church - moving them outward, as in Acts ch 8. I knew this was the Lord’s way of keeping his Bride-in-waiting active and moving in the great commission - not allowing her to grow stagnant and comfortable  - and not allowing for any ungodly unity! He would scatter - and then regather again, doing this at regular intervals throughout the Nation. In this way, He was keeping us awake, alert and focused on Him! ~ see Ch. 2}

Read Matthew 25:1-13.


This is why we never strayed far from the Olive Press: 

I saw how much of the faith of these people, was coming from what the Lord had brought them through - their testimony: Indeed many of them were obtaining a testimony from within the Olive Press - a testimony that was truly baring fruit! - and this was one reason why they continually and joyfully went back. Revelation 12:11

“Search me oh Lord and know my thoughts…” Psalm 139


I myself, from within the Narrow Way, realized how naturally it had now become for me to fall on my knees and cry out for the salvation of these among the rubble of the mountains - that with the same massive measure of grace that the Lord had shown me - he would also show to them. Because here, from within this Narrow Way, we are confronted with our own fallen state and how truly great is the Sacrifice of the Cross. This was the complete opposite to the majority of the doctrines that had been coming from the pinnacles of these Mountains…and for those coming out from them, I saw it was almost like a detoxification…a complete drying out…a sobering up…and a setting free!


The High Priestly Prayer

John 17 

1 When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, 

2 since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him.

3 And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. 

4 I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. 

5 And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

6 “I have manifested your name (Yeshua: The Lord is Salvation) to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word.

7 Now they know that everything that you have given me is from you. 

8 For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me.

9 I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours. 

10 All mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them.

11 And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name (Yeshua: The Lord is Salvation) , which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.

12 While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. 

13 But now I am coming to you, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves. 

14 I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 15 I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. (Matthew 6:13)

16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 

17 Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. 

18 As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. 

19 And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth.

20 “I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, 

21 that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me

22 The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, 

23 I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me. 

24 Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. 

25 O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. 

26 I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”


The Five-fold Ministry 

The more I looked…the further I traveled along this narrow Way, the more I realized: None of us ever really left the Olive Press: Evangelists, Teachers, Pastors; mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters - we had all begun to live our lives in the Cross of Christ - and through it…for it is better to suffer in this world - than face an eternity of suffering in the next. 

“And what of the apostle and the prophet?”, you may ask - having often mentioned the other three streams of the five-fold ministry. It depends on exactly what scripture you are referring to, when you ask.

Ephesians 4:11-12?

Or 

Ephesians 2:20?


Ephesians 4:11-12

And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers,

to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ,

In terms of Ephesians 4:11-12, I have already mentioned somewhat, about the hidden prophets I saw - from within the Olive Press. They walked at times almost on their knees: they functioned as Agabus in the New Testament, with prophecy that was not vague and ambiguous  - not mystical riddles, codes and word salads, like much of what had been heard from the Media Mountain, but they were specific, direct and plain for the hearers. They had no platform…their faces were hidden. They had no special or privileged position, but functioned as servants ~ as one with the rest of the Body; from within the Olive Press. 

The days are coming when this will be the only way that any TRUE minister of the five-fold ministry will be able to function. Anything from outside of this will be counterfeit.

Regarding the apostles - whom I could also name church planters or missionaries - although these were also within the Olive Press, I saw very little of them. I believe this was symbolic of the Lord’s words in Matthew 28:18-20

to GO…

“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observeall that I have commanded you…”


Missionaries (or lesser apostles) GO to places that have not yet received the Gospel - or an accurate version of it; to preach and teach the oracles of God and fundamentals of the Bible, to set up and oversee churches and ensure that their pastors and elders are biblically suitable and equipped: Their responsibility is to continue to build on the Foundation already laid by the Apostles and Prophets of the Bible, with Jesus Christ as the chief Cornerstone. 


And this is exactly what these “apostles”were doing! Following in the footsteps and teachings of the first Apostles, bearing faithful witness to what these Apostles had written (in the Bible) - just as we all should be doing. (See John 20:29 & 31) For more on this topic see link #3

And I also noticed: 

These ‘apostles’ never functioned outside of, or beyond the accountability of their Church family (pastors, elders, etc). They did not function with the same authority as the original Apostles, who knew and had seen the resurrected Lord face to face.


And speaking of these:

Ephesians 2:20

“…built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone…”

If however, you are referring to these apostles and prophets (of Ephesians 2:20) I can write very plainly and tell you that I saw neither apostles nor prophets: Because this is a scripture that has been misinterpreted and misquoted by those on the Mountains who are claiming to be such: 

I saw none of these apostles - or prophets: what I did see and became aware of, were the names of the Apostles of the New Testament and the Prophets of the Old and New Testaments (because many in the NT functioned as both) engraved into the Solid ground upon which we were walking - along this narrow way. Because through their sacrificial obedience to the Lord, they had already laid this Foundation…they had walked it…blazed its trail before us…and almost without exception, they had given their lives in doing so.

This is again verified in Ephesians 3:3-7, where Paul not only explains this Foundation but makes it clear who has been laying it. For we who are alive now, who have the complete Word of God, no further foundation is necessary; our job is to build upon the one already laid.


But this doctrine of dominionism: That only when the Church takes dominion over the seven mountains of influence, will Christ step out of the clouds and return…to be received by them!

And the Church cannot take dominion until they have relinquished control, over to this new dangerous breed of apostles and prophets -  they who claim that this Foundation of Ephesians 2.20 is still being laid - by them! They who are undermining the infallibility and finality of the Bible, 

who are making indentured slaves out of the blood bought Body of Christ! - 

Reader, among other things, this goes utterly against Paul’s teachings in Ephesians 3; that Jew and gentile…every tribe, tongue and race, will become one under Christ; that the Church will manifest the glory of God through her manifold diversity: There is no room for elitism, 

exceptionalism, 

tribes, 

guilds, 

societies 

clubs: 

only certain families…

from only certain lineages…

from only certain nations; “sheep nations” not “goat nations”^^

those who are chosen and those who are not…those who are anointed and those who are not.

This teaching - and those promoting it - will be judged by the Lord:  This is exactly why these mountains - every one of them - will come down.

Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be made low,

and the crooked shall become straight,

and the rough places shall become level ways,

Because There is a true unity (Revelation 7:9-17) - and there is also a false unity (Revelation 13) The first unity is founded from the conviction of the Holy Spirit and sin, righteousness and judgment; the second (counterfeit) is apparently founded on territory, power and wealth - and from miracles, signs and wonders.


🎶Oh, let me see Thy footmarks,

  And in them plant mine own;

My hope to follow duly

  Is in Thy strength alone.

Oh, guide me, call me, draw me,

  Uphold me to the end;

And then to rest receive me,

  My Savior and my Friend.🎵

John Ernest Bode (1869)


Before moving on to the next segment of these prophecies, I would like to say this:

My purpose in writing is not to deliberately discredit or expose anyone, but rather to awaken us to the fallibility of humanity…and to the monster institution we have created and are continuing to nurture in the church, which honors gifts over character, people over God…and makes celebrities and idols instead of disciples of Jesus Christ…

When we set our brothers and sisters on pedestals, we are setting them up to fall! Exodus 20:2-7


Footnotes:


Link #1

https://undergod714.blogspot.com/2023/07/i-speak-through-my-prophets-that-i-may.html


Link #2

https://undergod714.blogspot.com/2022/04/part-i-nation-under-god-but-it-cannot.html


Link #3 https://awatcher777.blogspot.com/2023/10/appendix-7-apostle.html


^^sheep and goat nations:

An abominable heresy, taught by the trail-blazers of Dominion Theology and the Seven Mountain Mandate, that twists Matthew 25:31-46 to imply that these sheep and goat nations are literal nations, that are either sheep (because they stood with Israel ~ such as quote “the USA”), or are goats (because they did not ~ such as quote “Russia”): This flies directly and offensively in the face of  the scripture’s actual meaning: those who were redeemed through (or out of) the Great Tribulation through the Cross of Jesus Christ (sheep) and those who were not (goats); 

Those who teach this heresy, imply strongly that entry into heaven is therefore not dependent upon whether an individual has chosen to accept the Cross of Jesus Christ for salvation; but rather on whether they belong to a sheep nation (such as the USA) or a goat nation (such as “Russia”)

This is an abominable heresy that is being taught from major media platforms in mainstream Christianity, throughout America and out to the other nations of the world! It has literally (as Jesus said in Matthew ch.23) “shut the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces.” And it will continue to do so, unless and until we the Church take a stand against it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ch. 4 The Watchman has No Name-Part II

Ch. 3 ~ The Unraveling Part I…

Ch.2 The Beautiful Remnant of America ~ Part 2